pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] small ui flaw

From: Jim Reiss
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] small ui flaw
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 18:55:34 -0600 (MDT)

> I'm running 0.13.95 (from cvs) and I notive in the "file" menu there's an
> entry "save attachments as...", but the dialog under it, which is called
> "save article as" is capable of saving text as well as attachments.
It's a fairly recent development...past versions said "save article" in
both places.  Someone seems to have grown unhappy with some of the
naming in pan and done some surgery.  We no longer have "failed" tasks
(now they're "stopped", though the preferences window still has "remove
failed tasks from task manager"), and we now "resume" tasks when pan
starts up after a crash (I forget what it was before...restore?).