pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.14.0 / Windows 98

From: Peter L Jones
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan 0.14.0 / Windows 98
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 21:45:01 +0100

All,

Just in case anyone else gets the same problem, the fix is to set the
program start up directory to the GTK+ "lib" directory.  I found this
because WinGIMP manages to install itself a correct shortcut.

However, given the speed of this release, I think I'll stick with Gravity a
little longer... :-(

Regards,

-- Peter