pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan CVS packages for Debian-unstable (sid)

From: Jan De Luyck
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan CVS packages for Debian-unstable (sid)
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:47:50 +0200

Hello all,

I've re-created my debian APT archive with pan cvs packages. I try to get them
build every day using a bunch of scripts I've written, but If nothing is
updated, or the build fails, no new package will be uploaded.

The archive can be found at:

http://debian.kcore.org/

where you can download the packages seperately.

For those that use APT, add this to your /etc/apt/sources.list file

deb http://debian.kcore.org ./

and run "apt-get update && apt-get install pan". This will fetch the latest
package and install it.

The debian/ files were shamelessly ripped from the official package made by
Soren.

Jan