pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.14.0.90: Message cleared when responding to group

From: Jan De Luyck
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.14.0.90: Message cleared when responding to group
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:07:10 +0200

On Friday 11 July 2003 13:24, Nicolas Girard wrote:
> I have to precise one point: i often reply *above* the original message.
> Not that it's always the preferred way, but it makes sense in some
> cases. For instance, i often browse mailing-lists archives with google ;
> and as you know, google only displays the beginning of the messages,
> which makes it very boring to follow an entire thread where all people
> replied below the original message and this orignal message was long.

Ah. Yes, this I can reproduce...

All goes well as long as you type _below_ the attribution string. When you go
above that one it gets erased when you swap identity since the attribution
string is also identity-specific.

I have no idea if it's possible to mark a piece of text in a textbox as the
attribution string and just replace that one...

Jan