pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Cache deletions.

From: Jan De Luyck
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Cache deletions.
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:49:56 +0200

On Friday 11 July 2003 15:12, John Aldrich wrote:
> On Thursday 10 July 2003 10:28 am, Tanu Kaskinen wrote:
> > BTW, how do I get rid of spell checking?
>
> Maybe use the "no-spell" version (is there a .deb for the -nospell
> version???) John

I think not. If you want I can make you one, but It'll be for unstable.

OTOH, you can just as easily do:

apt-get source pan

then enter the pan-<version>/debian dir, and change --enable-gtkspell into
--disable-gtkspell.

Then issue a 'debuild' from within the pan subdirectory.

You might have to install some additional stuff first though, like devscripts.
The debuild itself might bomb out with some additional packages you'd have to
install first.

Jan