pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: 0.14.0.91 "Time to repress another memory"

From: Bobby D. Bryant
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: 0.14.0.91 "Time to repress another memory"
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:33:10 -0600

On 2003.07.16 10:17, Charles Kerr wrote:

| Paul Johnson | When plonking an author, remove their articles from the header pane.

Does this refer to the "plonk author" menu item that generates a scorefile for the current article's author?

If so, then not everyone finds this behavior desirable. I like to colorize the articles or mark them read, but removing them makes for confusing faux threading. It would be best to separate scoring from deletions, and let an optional filter do any desired deletions for low scorers.

(BTW, the "plonk author" menu item is a misnomer. It is also useful for scoring authors up. Maybe change it to "score author" or something?)

--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas