pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Next new message

From: Maurizio Colucci
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Next new message
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:46:39 +0200

On Friday 25 July 2003 08:15, Guy Rouillier wrote:
>  I don't want to hide all non-new headers, since
> often I'll see an article of interest close by a new header.  Thanks for
> any pointers.

Very nice. With this simple statement, you destroyed some of the clever and
innovative Pan's architectural assumptions. :-)

<troll-mode>
Agent, a x-year old product, is still much more usable than pan. I'm still
waiting for the watched feature and the indented author names.
</troll-mode>

Pan is still the best on linux, though.

Maurizio