pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Filtering in 0.14.0.93?

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Filtering in 0.14.0.93?
Date: 30 Jul 2003 18:38:26 -0700

> Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but how do I set up
> a filter to say "show only new and/or unread messages" in
> 0.14.0.93?  The "Filter" menu seems to have been reduced
> somewhat, and now I can't figure out how to set this up.
> Thanks in advance!

Yeah, what's with that?  How do I show full- and partial-binary posts,
but not text posts?  Showing just the full binaries is problematic
because then I might miss partial posts, or those that pan doesn't
properly interpret as complete.

Actually, I think I found a bug - show "binary" articles, and then show
"text" articles, and they both get unchecked.  Or maybe that was the
intention - no filtering (I had other filters enabled for testing).
It's counter-intuitive to have it just disable things, though.

Anyway, back to .91 for me, I guess....

-Chris