pan-users

[Pan-users] .94 weirdness with detecting attachments

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: [Pan-users] .94 weirdness with detecting attachments
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:21:26 -0700

Since upgrading from .91 to .94, I've noticed that pan has been really
bad about detecting attachments..  Instead of one broken attachment
article, I'll get a couple broken attachments articles, and a whole
bunch of just-text articles...

I'm looking for some kind of pattern to those that don't get found, but
there really doesn't seem to be one (at first, I thought it had to do
with those that have two [##/##] type entries in the subject, or ones
that lack an "01" segment, but some like that get found just fine.

Anyone else notice this?

-Chris