pan-users

[Pan-users] Problem with the latest version for Windows

From: Edith Gross
Subject: [Pan-users] Problem with the latest version for Windows
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:29:14 +0200

I downloaded the latest version of Pan for Windows yesterday and now only the new article headers are shown. This is a catastrophy of course as I should like to see ALL articles headers!
Is there a work-around?

Additionally, some line are shown in a strange way so that only the half of the line is visible and the line is not legible. This might be a Gtk2 problem.

TIA,

--
E.G.