pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.14.x in Windows won't display all articles atfer a whi

From: Carl Huby
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.14.x in Windows won't display all articles atfer a while
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:43:20 +1000

Every version of Pan I've tried above 0.14 seems to stop displaying all the articles in newsgroups after a couple of days use, I've tried deleting the groups articles and redownloading all headers, but pan still only shows the last few hours worth of posts. The article
count is at 90,000+ but the headerpane only shows a few (maybe a
screens worth max.)

The only way I can seem to get pan to show all the groups headers is to delete .pan completely and reinstall from scratch, but it will stop displaying all the headers again after a day or so. Is this a cache setting I've overlooked? I tried upping cache to 25mb but it hasn't helped so far. (Yes show only New is off, it dosnt help.)

Thanks for any info!

'Carl