pan-users

[Pan-users] Problem with very long download lists (GTK-related?)

From: Alberto BARSELLA
Subject: [Pan-users] Problem with very long download lists (GTK-related?)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:19:34 +0200

Hi all,
        just a quick report: has nay of you noticed something strange
when dealing with long task lists?  I've managed to read 2300 queued
tasks yesterday and the task manager list becomes somewhat messed up
(there are redraw problems).  I suppose it's more of a GTK problem than
pan's, is it a known one?

Bye,
Alberto
--
Alberto BARSELLA
** Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.