pan-users

[Pan-users] 0.14.2 New bug? Wrapping code @ indented text transposes & p

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] 0.14.2 New bug? Wrapping code @ indented text transposes & places caret wrong.
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:38:10 -0700

Earlier 2day I replied to a post using an outline format, such as

1) first level point one

 a) second level point one

 b) second level point two with this line being lllooonngg enough to wrap
 f  I can do it.  i

Etc.  See what happened?  It correctly indented the wrapped line to space
two, but then transposed the "i" and "f" in "if", putting the test
insertion caret between them, so when I kept typing, the rest of the line
ended up between the "fi".

This is VERY annoying, if you happen to be indenting text for some reason,
as I was in that post and did here for demonstration.  (I read the list on
gmane as a newsgroup, rather than using my mail reader, so I can
demostrate the problem with this post..)

I haven't seen this b4, but do recall an issue with wrapping from an
earlier discussion.  Is this the same bug or a different one?  IOW, do I
need to bugzilla a new one, or will it be a dup if I do?

BTW.. the wrapping *IS* working far better than it did in the betas.
Thanks!

Benjamin Franklin