pan-users

[Pan-users] subscribed groups not retained after logout

From: Chris Jenn
Subject: [Pan-users] subscribed groups not retained after logout
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 21:23:46 +1100

Hi,

I have recently installed PAN but am a little frustrated by the fact that the groups that i have subscribed to arent being saved. I can see that they are being saved to .pan/easynews/ but i cant see anything that relates to this in any of the configurable options. I am running version 0.13.4 on redhat 8.

If anyone can shed some light that would be great...

Regards, Chris

Send mobile Christmas cards, download a festive ringtone and win a Motorola E365. Go to: http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/christmas.asp