pan-users

[OT] Garbled mail Re: [Pan-users] Composing regex for Pan

From: Wolf J. Flywheel
Subject: [OT] Garbled mail Re: [Pan-users] Composing regex for Pan
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:22:29 -0500

On Thursday 01 April 2004 03:28, Duncan wrote:

> I'd noticed it to, but assumed it was some funniness between KMail 3.2
> in whatever format he was using and GMane, since that's how I read the
> group aka list. If you are seeing it with Mutt direct from the list,
> then yes, it MUST be on his end.

        I'm not sure that it *is* on my end, but could be a conflict between
KMail and Mailman.  I'm not signing this one, to see if it has to do with
GPG somehow.

        I dislike posting "test" messages to mailing lists, but I guess I've
just
done so.  :-p

--
// Carl Hudkins :: Jabber  address@hidden :: PGP 50238D9E