pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Windows Pan doesn't work with GTK+ 2.2.4-2

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Windows Pan doesn't work with GTK+ 2.2.4-2
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 07:39:45 -0700

Holger Hoffstaette posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Sat, 03 Apr 2004 10:05:26 +0200:

> Simple solution: just
> copy intl.dll to libintl-1.dll. Worked for me.

I'd suggest a symlink instead and save the space, plus the next time you
upgrade you get the new one without recopying.

Oh, MSWormOS.. can't do that..

As you can tell, I STILL think symlinks are the /neatest/ things!  I don't
know how I EVER survived nearly an entire decade on MSWormOS, without them.

Benjamin Franklin