pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: VDQ : scoring

From: Lenny Nero
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: VDQ : scoring
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:30:48 +0100

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 14:47:31 -0400, from under the noise of black
helicopters Bear Tooth said...

> Very Dumb Question : Where can I find an explanation for the subtechnoid
> of what scoriing is and how to use it? I don't see any option to "plonk
> subject," and I suppose scoring must be a way -- but I am  not skilled
> in these matters ....

If you use a search engine to find info on the SLRN score file (I think
Pan uses that type) and 'simple regex' it will help you out no end.

I fine the score file yet another great part of Pan.

Ln

--
A sad view of the future,