pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature Req: Score only on unfiltered articles...

From: Lordy
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature Req: Score only on unfiltered articles...
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 01:42:50 +0100

Lets say im filtering on unread + new articles only..

I dont want the score of read articles affecting the score column on the header pane.
(This is how Xnews works - and SLRN IIRC)
Otherwise I end up looking at a thread because of something Ive already read.

It makes scoreing almost useless for me.

Other than that.. keep up the good work!!

Lordy