pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Help: setting up a plonk filter

From: Hamilcar Barca
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Help: setting up a plonk filter
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 21:38:21 -0600

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 06:15:19 +0930, Chris wrote:

> Hi. I would like to set up a filter in pan that doesn't just delete the
> author's article, but ignores the entire thread. Can this be done?

You said "delete" an article, but "ignore" the entire thread.

If you want to ignore the entire thread, right-click on the article in the
list, and select "Create Score".  Click the "Subject" check-box and then
the "Add and Rescore" button.

If you want to kill just the follow-ups, check the "References" check-box
instead.

Neither of these is guaranteed to hide every article you want to see, but
it's a start.