pan-users

[Pan-users] freeze when I try to post a message

From: Helge Hielscher
Subject: [Pan-users] freeze when I try to post a message
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:12:54 +0100

Hello,

since about a week my pan freezes when I try to post a message. It
does not matter if I hit send now or send later and it happens on every
newsserver.
Any idea how I can narrow down what is happening? Or if that does not
work: what is the best way to copy the newsservers and groups from my
old profile to the new one that I am using now?

TIA,
Helge