pan-users

[Pan-users] RE: HTML, Pan-users Digest, Vol 25, Issue 15

From: Robert Lewis
Subject: [Pan-users] RE: HTML, Pan-users Digest, Vol 25, Issue 15
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 15:56:27 -0800

nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.apps.pan.user

Regards,
Helge

[Robert Lewis]
Thank you for the link; I found the folders with some help, in the top left
tool bar drop down.

>no html here please

I don't understand; I thought I had turned off HTML. Is it still coming
through as HTML?

How do I use this, or is this coming through in my postings? All the
settings in Outlook are set to plain text.

Thanks
Bob