pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: New messages different colour from old?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: New messages different colour from old?
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 07:52:38 -0700

Danita Zanre posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below,
on Thu, 03 Feb 2005 07:32:08 -0700:

>>Set your color prefs in PAN prefs.  Change read and unread to different
>
>>colors, then you can tell the difference there, and new/unread remain
>>bolded so you can tell that difference as well.
>
> I've actually tried this a couple of times before.  It seems like nothing
> I do in "colors" makes any difference at all - I never see colors in Pan.

You are telling me that /none/ of the colors work?  No spell check
coloring for misspellings (assuming you compiled PAN with that option),
none of the quote level colors, none of the filter colors?

I haven't the foggiest where such a problem would be except that it's not
likely to be in PAN, but in one of the GTK+ based libraries it's based on,
probably whatever one handles graphics/rendering.

Benjamin Franklin