pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature request ala Unison for OS X

From: Dominik
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature request ala Unison for OS X
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 12:23:39 -0500

One of the features that I have always wanted in a newsreader is mp3 streaming. I hate downloading an mp3 off of newsgroups and realizing its not what I wanted. Previewing them while they download is a great idea and I was surprised nothing out there had this feature.. Until I got my Mac and found Unison (http://www.panic.com/unison/).

How difficult would this be to implement into Pan? I know a little code, but no C/C++ -- However, I'd like to help if some developers would point me in the right direction(s) :).

Dominik