pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Windows build of CVS snapshot available

From: Artur Jachacy
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Windows build of CVS snapshot available
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:43:30 +0100

Artur Jachacy wrote:
Could you run pan with "pan --debug-sockets" so that we can see
what pan and hamster are saying to one another?

Charles

Where are those logs written? I can't find them.

Seems like no logs were written at all. But I think I've found the problem, it was GTK+ 2.6.4 <http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-win/> installed on my system. When I reverted to 2.2.4.1, Pan started communicating with the server. The new Pan seems pretty fast (I don't use alt.binaries), but am I missing something or is there no place to set up the preferred Web browser? Right now Pan gives me an error when I click a link.