pan-users

Re: [PAN-Users] Feature Request: NZB/BNS Support?

From: John Bravino
Subject: Re: [PAN-Users] Feature Request: NZB/BNS Support?
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:29:21 -0800 (PST)

>This looks like a good idea.  Please put this in
>Bugzilla and add attachments of a couple of .nzb
>and a couple of .bns >files for me to use
>as reference.
>
>Also, add this to the bugzilla ticket as a breadcrumb
>for me.
>
>The newsbin records are:
>
>       typedef struct  _record_t
>        {
>                const char*     pszSubject;
>                const char*     pszGroup;
>                const char*     pszServer;
>                const char*     pszFrom;
>                const char*     pszMessageId;
>                time_t          nRecordDate;
>                size_t          nRecordSize;
>                size_t          nRecordNumber;
>                size_t          nRecordIndex;
>        }RECORD_T;
>

>Very similar to what we store in tasks.xml...

Thanks for the reply, and I added it to bugzilla like
you asked. It's bug #170751.

I also added a few .nzb sample files as attachments. I
don't have any .bns files because I don't subscribe to
binnews but I'll try to find some and I will post them
if I do.

In the meantime I also found a wiki page for the .nzb
file spec; the link is

http://docs.newzbin.com/Newzbin:NZB_Specs

Thanks,
John