pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Displaying both unread and specific messages

From: Adam Rubin
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Displaying both unread and specific messages
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:12:12 -0500

/ What I think I'll do for now is switch over to Linux but stay with/
/ Mozilla for NGs for now./

You say that almost as though Mozilla isn't available for Linux,
which is what I was hinting at when I asked (just on the off
chance you didn't know).

Thanks for mentioning it, but I'm already running Mozilla (the
suite) under Linux as well as Windows.  I'll be using it
for browsing and email, and now for newsgroups for a while.  This
way I won't have to get used to a new program.  Thanks again!

Adam