pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Tip Jar Donation Unacknowledged

From: Tony Sivori
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Tip Jar Donation Unacknowledged
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 22:53:14 -0400

On 5/1/05, Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hmm, interesting.  Maybe that's why Charles hasn't gotten many tips. =8^|
>
> I don't really trust pay pal, and don't tend to use them,

Me either, but it was the only way to put money in the tip jar. Clicking on the
credit card logo just takes you to Pay Pal.

>  but Charles has tended to "disappear" for quite some time sometimes, over the
> last couple years.  I guess meat-space keeps him very busy sometimes.

A coder with a life away from the computer? How very odd.   :-)

> Anyway, I don't know that tip jar donations are a frequent enough occurrence
> have

I really like Pan and typically I use it for a least a couple of hours
per day, so a
token of support seemed reasonable.

> established a pattern on them specifically, but given the general pattern,
> I'd say nothing can be proven from a no-response for several weeks.  I'd
> hope he can respond within a month to six weeks if not sooner, but I don't
> think the evidence supports necessarily getting worried in less than a
> month, anyway.

Well, that is good news. I'd just eventually like some confirmation that the
money reached him.
--
Tony