pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Trouble reading freenews.iinet.net.au in pan.

From: chris
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Trouble reading freenews.iinet.net.au in pan.
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:10:16 +0930

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 07:09 -0700, Duncan wrote:

> Good (snipped) trouble-shooting so far, minus one thing.  What happens if
> you configure a second server in PAN with the same settings but the
> server-name?  Download the same groups to the new server and see if they
> come out OK that way.

Thanx. Just tried that. This time I tried downloading 5000 article from
the group aus.politics via freenet.iinet.net.au . I got 189, which is a
bit better than the mere 4 I got last time. But I should have got 5000

Again, I got alot of instances of the same error.

(Null) - article_is_valid: assertion `*a->message_id.str =='<'' failed