pan-users

[Pan-users] Monitor Resolution still pending (was Re: FC4 version)

From: beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Monitor Resolution still pending (was Re: FC4 version)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:31:27 -0400

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 04:29:43 -0700, Duncan wrote:

> beartooth posted
> <address@hidden>,
> excerpted below,  on Sun, 26 Jun 2005 08:56:06 -0400:
>
>> Yesterday the install media for Fedora Core 4 got here
>
> BTW, I don't believe I ever saw a resolution to your resolution problem
> you had mentioned.  Did you ever get your display doing better than
> 800x600?  If so, what fixed it?  Does FC4 have similar issues?

At the moment, I'm running FC4 on three different machines, updated
respectively from FC1-3; and redhat's server has been down since some time
yesterday, so that I can't yet update the FC1>4 machine from the raw CD
version -- and there were many hundred updates even with the other two.

Fwiw, I don't seem to have that problem presently; but my head is swimming
from busting bVtt for three days, mentally and electronically. Thanks for
reminding me, and please do again in a few days; once things settle down a
tad bit, I'll try to figure out whether something I did right solved it,
or just an unidentifiably automagic improvement to Fedora.

"Never say die say damn" was my sainted mother's motto ....

--
Beartooth Neo-Redneck, Linux Evangelist
FC 1&4, YDL 4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3;