pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] how to unplonk

From: Tim Kynerd
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] how to unplonk
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:35:47 +0200

On 29 Sep 2005, at 14:53, Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:

Hi,
If I plonked an author by error, how could I unplonk him?
I did not see where is the list of plonked authors.
Thank you.

All the "filtering" types of things that you do automatically in Pan go into the scorefile. To make changes to the scorefile, select Tools --> Edit Scorefile... from the main menu in Pan.

I recommend that before you do this, you check the "Editor" setting in Pan (select Edit --> Preferences... from the main menu, and then look at the "Apps & Mail" tab). I think it defaults to vi or a vi clone, and I personally can't stand vi :-). You should make sure that the "Editor" setting corresponds to an editor you like, because the editor that's specified there will be used to open your scorefile for editing.

Best,
Tim