pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Plonk Author

From: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Plonk Author
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:44:08 +0100

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:12:31 -0600
Colin Campbell <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks Tim, Colin, and Duncan, for your answers.

Although learning regex rules hadn't been high on my priority list,
Duncan's method strikes me as being the most 'elegant' solution.  Along
with that, and sufficient explanation in his reply, I've decided to use
Duncan's regex approach.

That's not to say there's anything wrong with Colin and Tim's methods,
since they both work.  It's just that I prefer Duncan's approach.

Once again guys, thanks for your advice.

--
 Regards   _
          / )        "The blindingly obvious is