pan-users

[Pan-users] expire / purge obsoleted messages

From: wim delvaux
Subject: [Pan-users] expire / purge obsoleted messages
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 03:20:00 +0200

Hi all,

Because of memory problems when loading I would like to automatically remove
messages from groups that no longer are on the server (or are older than some
time).

I found in the archive that there was an 'intention' to add it to 0.13 however
I cannot seem to find the option to expire in 0.14.x.

Is it already implemented and if so where is it ? If not how can i Shrink my
messages lists