pan-users

[Pan-users] [0.99] No articles are displayed in group with unread articl

From: Jan De Luyck
Subject: [Pan-users] [0.99] No articles are displayed in group with unread articles
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 09:00:21 +0200

Hello all,

I'm using Pan 0.99 in Debian Sid. And I seem to have a very weird problem.

I've added a new group, say, be.test. I've asked it to get 150 articles from
the group, it puts the group name in bold with the amount of unread articles
(like : be.test (151) )

BUT

if I enter the group, no articles are displayed in the header pane. None
whatsoever.

I've tried deleting the .pan2 directory, didn't help. I don't have this
problem on another pc, but on this one I do - and I can't figure out what I'm
doing wrong. There are no error messages either.

The file ~/.pan2/groups/be.test is created.

Anyone got a pointer?

Thanks,

Jan
--
Reporter:   "How did you like school when you were growing up, Yogi?"
Yogi Berra: "Closed."