pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] RE: RE: Access provider, email provider, and Pan

From: Travis
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] RE: RE: Access provider, email provider, and Pan
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 15:20:40 -0700

----Original Message----
From:
address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden
u.org] On Behalf Of Beartooth
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 11:57
To: address@hidden

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:30:56 -0700, Travis wrote:

I am still using Pan 0.14.2 on a Win XP Home computer.  Under
"Tools">>>>"Posting Profiles"  I put my Verizon User Id which is
resXXXXX and my Verizon password.  Under "Tools">>>>"Posting Profiles"
I enter my munged address as "address@hidden" which if
you change "gmen" to the obvious and change "invalid" to the obvious
your mail will get to me but not at my Verizon address.

Is that clear?

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington