pan-users

[Pan-users] Feature Request: Save Attachments to....

From: Stefan Onken
Subject: [Pan-users] Feature Request: Save Attachments to....
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:20:18 +0200

Hello,

after quite a while without access to a news server, I just
installed the latest beta of Pan. I would like to resend my feature
request, which I did some years ago:

For saving attachments: please consider a selection like
/home/user/$G/$T/$DATE/

where $G might be the group, $T the topic, $U the user.. whatever
fields are available in Pan. At the moment even the
old ../GROUPNAME/ is not working anymore.

cu
stonki

--
www.stonki.de:    the more I see, the more I know.......