pan-users

[Pan-users] Article Threading in Pan 0.101

From: Douglas Bollinger
Subject: [Pan-users] Article Threading in Pan 0.101
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:58:57 -0400

First off, I would like to thank the Pan developers and especially Charles for
their renewed interest in this program.  At this point, I mainly use USENET
for binary harvesting and way new Pan can handle large binary groups is
greatly appreciated.

Nevertheless, I haven't abandoned text groups entirely.  I've noticed that Pan
isn't threading articles the best and I'm not sure where the fault lies.
Here's a link to a screen capture showing the problem:

http://doug.freeshell.org/files/pan.png

Anyone else seeing Pan not grouping articles into threads very well or it
something odd about my USENET server?

--
It is very vulgar to talk like a dentist when one isn't a dentist.
It produces a false impression.