pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] screenshots, OS X working for latest beta?

From: Jeff Berman
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] screenshots, OS X working for latest beta?
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 01:18:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

--- Darren Albers <address@hidden>
wrote:
> marco stagno wrote:
> >
> > I had no troubles, just a little path patch in a
> header (I'm using DP)
> >

> What path did you need to change and in which header
> file?

The file /sw/include/glib-2.0/glib/gi18n.h has an
include that the system doesn't find, for some reason.
 My hack work around was to change "#include
<libintl.h>" to "#include </sw/include/libintl.h>".

This is when using Fink to install glib.  I don't
understand enough about how #include searches through
directories -- why doesn't the compiler find libintl.h
when it's in /sw/include?

Jeff