pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: FEATURE REQ: Save attachments in different directori

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: FEATURE REQ: Save attachments in different directories based on group name
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:43:28 -0500

David Shochat wrote:
Duncan wrote:

I've not actually tried it yet and I believe %g/%G is the only way to make it different per group, but the UI's there anyway.

What do %g and %G expand to? If this is documented somewhere, please direct me.

It's documented in the `help' button right next to the entry field
in the "Save As" dialog:

  %g expands to alt.group.name/
  %G expands to alt/group/name/

cheers,