pan-users

[Pan-users] Remembering group sort order

From: Shining Chaos
Subject: [Pan-users] Remembering group sort order
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 01:53:06 -0500

Has Pan decided to go with a global header sort order now, instead of
the older method of remembering each group's last sort order?  Text
groups I like to sort by date (newest first), and most binary groups
by subject, but by reverse subject or by date with other binary
groups.

Is this not the case anymore, or is Pan just not acting as it should?
I see some references on the mailing list about sort order in the
recent betas but not a definitive answer to this (and I've all but
given up trying to search the buglist -- it never gives me any
results, regardless of what I type.

-Stephen