pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Coloring read and unread articles differently

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Coloring read and unread articles differently
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:44:19 -0500

Darren wrote:

Benjamin Esham wrote:

I'll try this, but I'd prefer a solution that doesn't involve hacking
the source (since I'll just have to patch again once a newer version is released). Also, unread headers are not underlined for me—they are not
displayed any differently from read headers at all.

I would recommend opening a ticket on bugzilla (bugzilla.gnome.org) and
entering this information as a bread crumb for Charles to follow.

Just to clarify… are the unread headers supposed to be underlined? Threads with unread are underlined when collapsed, but there is no underline once these threads are expanded.

--
Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden  |  AIM: bdesham128  |  Jabber: same as e-mail