pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: [OT] Linux vs GNU/Linux vs Freedomware Linux Was: Gm

From: Tim Kynerd
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: [OT] Linux vs GNU/Linux vs Freedomware Linux Was: Gmime
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 06:43:34 -0400

Yavor Doganov wrote:
What's far more disturbing
is that Linux, that is the word and the project that most people
associate with "Free Software", contains non-free software in its
source.  The Linux developers consider popularity a more important
goal than freedom, so this is not surprising.

This is a very serious accusation and one I don't buy without proof. Since you've made it, I think it's your responsibility to provide that proof or else withdraw it.

Best,
Tim