pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan for Windows

From: Artur Jachacy
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan for Windows
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 18:06:38 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 13:51:26 -0400, Darren wrote:

> Artur Jachacy wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've decided to put up my builds of Pan for Windows at
>> <http://panbuilds.googlepages.com>
>> Sorry for giving you competition, Darren. ;-)
>>
>> Artur
>>

> Not at all!  My build is having a weird issue with posting follow-ups
> that I have not been able to fix.
>
> If you are going to continue to build them it would be best if Charles
> links to your page rather than mine since yours works completely.  Are
> you ok with that?

Sure.

There is one problem, though. For some reason my builds require
libxml2.dll to be in the same directory as pan.exe. You builds don't seem
to need that. What gives?

Artur

--
Whilst advanc'd in some areas... yet in others does the Duck
remain primitive, foremost in her readiness to take offense.