pan-users

[Pan-users] resetting 0.14.2.91

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] resetting 0.14.2.91
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:13:19 -0400

I hesitate even to ask amid all the excitement of getting to 1.0, but it
may turn urgent for me one of these days.

I've long had Pan set up to use my current local ISP, Adelphia the Utterly
Accursed Cable Company; but deliverance is at hand : I'm in process of
switching to wireless broadband from a local telephone coop.

I can already get into news.swva.net -- that just took adding a newsserver.

But I can't seem to find where to reset the From: line. Am I looking right
at it and just not seeing it??

--
Beartooth Staffwright, PhD, Neo-Redneck, Double Retiree,
Not Quite Clueless Linux Power User : Fedora Core 5 [etc]