pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.115 "Mrs. Kerr Says Remember the Tip Jar"

From: Jack Cuyler
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.115 "Mrs. Kerr Says Remember the Tip Jar"
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 00:43:16 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 23:47:29 +0000, I wrote:

>> Without knowing any details I'd suggest using a more pedestrian flag and
>> see if it helps.
>
> Would that it did.  I removed all custom flags and still got the same
> results.  I guess it's worth mentioning that 0.114 compiles perfectly with
> or without the custom flags.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, though :)

I did some fiddling with the source code and came up something, I think.
I changed one line in article.h and everything went smoothly from there.
The patch is in bug 358654.

--
Cheers,
Jack

I NO LONGER WANT MY MTV
I NO LONGER WANT MY MTV
I NO LONGER WANT MY MTV
I NO LONGER WANT MY MTV

        Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 3G02