pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Select multiple threads?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Select multiple threads?
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:15:29 +0000 (UTC)

"Carl D. Roth" <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:05:35
+0000:

> I'm trying to use the "Watch Thread" and "Kill Thread" features in Pan
> 0.117.  It looks like the functions only work for a single thread at a
> time.  If I select multiple threads, only one of them is acted upon.

I wasn't aware of this and have no idea whether it was intentional or not,
or how hard it would be to change.  However, I've not seen anyone bring it
up yet (obviously if I wasn't aware of it), either here or as an
enhancement request bug.  I'd suggest you file it as such (scan to see if
there's something similar filed first, and comment on it if so), marking
it enhancement and in the comments suggesting pre-1.1 as the target.
(Last I looked, pre-1.0 was the highest you could set, tho with 1.0 about
out, that should be changing any time.)

Be aware that there's a lot of requests, however, and not all of them are
likely to make 1.1.  If this wasn't deliberate and isn't too hard to
change, however, there's a decent chance this will, as it's a fairly
logical extension of existing functionality.