pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Offline mode trouble

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Offline mode trouble
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:17:15 +0000 (UTC)

Molotov <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Tue, 31 Oct 2006
21:41:31 +0100:

> I went there, it looks like being the fix I need. I'll try it ASAP,
> thank you very much Charles !
> Will this fix be included in the next release ?

It (or perhaps a retuned version of it) should be, yes.  It's already
applied to CVS.

Regarding the next version, I'm thinking we might yet have a 0.118, given
there are now three bug fixes (at least) on it, two of which aren't
"trival".  Thus, a short test of them in 0.118 before a full 1.0, just in
case, might make sense.  We are /sooo/ close! =8^)