pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Offline Reading in Pan

From: Matej Cepl
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Offline Reading in Pan
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 21:16:27 +0000 (UTC)

Duncan scripst:
> I use what amounts to the same thing but approach it differently.

If I have more than one newsgroup (yes, I read NGs other than
gmane.comp.gnome.apps.pan.user! Actually, I switched to Gnome just
recently and I have used KNode exclusively).

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

According to the Franciscan priest Richard Rohr, spirituality is
not for people who are trying to avoid hell; it is for people
who have been through hell. In many ways, spirituality is about
what we do with our pain. And the truth is, if we don't
transform it, we will transmit it.
    -- Al Gustafson
       (quoted at
http://thecorner.typepad.com/bc/2004/04/transform_not_t.html)