pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Where's the sent folder gone in the new Pan?

From: Mick Semb Wever
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Where's the sent folder gone in the new Pan?
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 08:13:54 +0000 (UTC)

>> Where's the sent folder gone in the new Pan?
>
> It disappeared in the reorganization.
>
> Now, downloaded posts remain until locally expired, so if you wish to keep
> your own posts, you can simply set never expire, then sort by author
> (unthreaded) when deleting and simply don't select yours.  Note that
> you'll need to ensure that your cache is large enough so they don't get
> purged from it either.

My problem is, and it happens frequently enough for this to be slightly
annoying, is when using news.gmane.org I sent a post to a list i'm not
subscribed to often gmane replies with an authentication request and my
unsubscribed post is allowed through. But sometimes the list is question
does not allow gmane this privilege, and i must go and manually subscribe
to the list and send the post again.
Now with the new Pan, I can't find a copy of that post anywhere, and it
this time it was quite a long post so i'm reluctant to write it all again :-(
Will i find it anywhere on disk in the .pan folder?

/mck

--
"Microsoft has done for software what McDonald's did for the hamburger." PC
MAGAZINE, June 1997