pan-users

[Pan-users] Download stuck

From: António Godinho
Subject: [Pan-users] Download stuck
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:01:54 -0000

Hya,

            I’m running versions 0.118 and 0.14.2 on the same because of a problem I have with teh newer versions.

            On the old versions I choose several attchs to save and the program will download all the files until the end of the download list.

            On the new versions after some time the program stops downloading and keeps the remaining files to download on the list but without retrying. It’s the a known problem to be fixed or just happends to me?

Thanx,

            Tó