pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Bug:Signature problem

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Bug:Signature problem
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:32:00 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:50:18 +0000, Anakreon Mejdi wrote:

> The previus version of Pan did not have this problem but this
> version (0.19) instead of inserting the signature it displays it's path
> as you can see in the bottom of this post.

Here is my guess:  Use the 'edit posting profiles' dialog to edit
your posting profile, and click on the 'signature type' menu.  You
should see three choices:  'text', 'text file', and 'command'.  Try
selecting the 'text file' option -- I think maybe you have the 'text'
option selected instead.

I will comment that this style of 'pop-out' menu is a bit confusing,
because it's not the familiar 'drop-down' style.  Once I realized
that the menu style is just a bit different, I realized what I was
doing wrong.